… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The following are the upcoming programs at the Racine Public Library:
- Anti-Racism Book Group: 2-4 p.m. | September 16th | Lee Room. A weekly book group discussing themes of race and racism.
- Ruff Readers: 4 p.m. | Monday-Thursday | Youth Services. By appointment.
- Family Movie: 6 p.m. | September 16th | Atrium
- Musical Family Storytime: 6:30 p.m.| September 16th | Youth Services
- Tales for Tots: 9:30 a.m. | September 17th | Youth Services
- World Stories, Africa: 10 a.m. | September 17th | Youth Services
- Adult Movie: 2 p.m. | September 17th | Atrium
- Mustang Ace: 6 p.m. September 17th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Family Storytime: 10 a.m.| September 18th | Youth Services
- Minecraft Open Lab: 5 p.m. | September 18th | Computer Lab. Register at www.racinelibrary.info
- Helping your Child Succeed with G-Suite: 6 p.m. | September 18th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Little Red Hen and Friends: 6:30 p.m. | September 18th | Youth Services.
- Preschool Party: 10 a.m.| September 19th | Youth Services
- Checkmates: 4-6 p.m. | September 19th | Youth Services
- Family Forum on Education: 4-8 p.m | September 20th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Saturday Storytime: 11:30 a.m. | September 21st | Youth Services
- Pokemon Club: 12-2 a.m. | September 21st | Computer Lab. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs are at 75 Seventh Street, Racine, WI 53403 unless stated otherwise.
A sign language interpreter is available with one week’s notice. For information, call the library’s business office at 262-636-9170.