Racine County Eye has expanded its coverage over the past six months. You have come to count on us for stories about our coverage of COVID-19, the elections, social justice issues, business spotlights, hometown heroes, and real estate.
We spend hours making sure you have the highest and best information. If this is important to you, please subscribe today.
The following are the upcoming programs at the Racine Public Library:
- Anti-Racism Book Group: 2-4 p.m. | September 16th | Lee Room. A weekly book group discussing themes of race and racism.
- Ruff Readers: 4 p.m. | Monday-Thursday | Youth Services. By appointment.
- Family Movie: 6 p.m. | September 16th | Atrium
- Musical Family Storytime: 6:30 p.m.| September 16th | Youth Services
- Tales for Tots: 9:30 a.m. | September 17th | Youth Services
- World Stories, Africa: 10 a.m. | September 17th | Youth Services
- Adult Movie: 2 p.m. | September 17th | Atrium
- Mustang Ace: 6 p.m. September 17th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Family Storytime: 10 a.m.| September 18th | Youth Services
- Minecraft Open Lab: 5 p.m. | September 18th | Computer Lab. Register at www.racinelibrary.info
- Helping your Child Succeed with G-Suite: 6 p.m. | September 18th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Little Red Hen and Friends: 6:30 p.m. | September 18th | Youth Services.
- Preschool Party: 10 a.m.| September 19th | Youth Services
- Checkmates: 4-6 p.m. | September 19th | Youth Services
- Family Forum on Education: 4-8 p.m | September 20th | Adult Services-East Windows
- Saturday Storytime: 11:30 a.m. | September 21st | Youth Services
- Pokemon Club: 12-2 a.m. | September 21st | Computer Lab. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs are at 75 Seventh Street, Racine, WI 53403 unless stated otherwise.
A sign language interpreter is available with one week’s notice. For information, call the library’s business office at 262-636-9170.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/