… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Racine Public Library programs are at 75 Seventh Street, Racine, WI 53403 unless stated otherwise. A sign language interpreter is available with one week’s notice. For information, call the library’s business office at 262-636-9170.
- Anti-Racism Book Group: 2:00 p.m. Monday, May 13th, Lee Room. A weekly book group discussing themes of race and racism.
- Introduction to Windows 10: 2-part class, (First part) May 14th 9:30 am or 6:30 pm, May 15th 9:30 am, May 16th 1:00 pm, Computer Lab. Join us for an in-depth introduction to Windows 10. Participants must have a basic understanding of how to use a computer. Register Here.
- Checkmates: 4:00, May 16th, Youth Services. Join us for a game of chess! All ages and experience levels welcome!
- LGBTQ+ Youth Suicide Prevention: 6:00 pm, May 16th, Adult Services. Several local organizations are presenting a film about how talking saves lives, followed by a panel discussion on the prevention of youth suicide.
- Family Movie Night: 6:00, May 16th, Atrium. Join us for a movie! Snacks are welcome, drinks must have a lid. Please call the library or visit the website for movie title.