Racine Public Library programs are at 75 Seventh Street, Racine, WI 53403 unless stated otherwise. A sign language interpreter is available with one week’s notice. For information, call the library’s business office at 262-636-9170.
- Anti-Racism Book Group: 2:00 p.m. Monday, May 13th, Lee Room. A weekly book group discussing themes of race and racism.
- Introduction to Windows 10: 2-part class, (First part) May 14th 9:30 am or 6:30 pm, May 15th 9:30 am, May 16th 1:00 pm, Computer Lab. Join us for an in-depth introduction to Windows 10. Participants must have a basic understanding of how to use a computer. Register Here.
- Checkmates: 4:00, May 16th, Youth Services. Join us for a game of chess! All ages and experience levels welcome!
- LGBTQ+ Youth Suicide Prevention: 6:00 pm, May 16th, Adult Services. Several local organizations are presenting a film about how talking saves lives, followed by a panel discussion on the prevention of youth suicide.
- Family Movie Night: 6:00, May 16th, Atrium. Join us for a movie! Snacks are welcome, drinks must have a lid. Please call the library or visit the website for movie title.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/