… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Sebastian’s Restaurant Racine Instead of our $19.95 Casual Friday specials we’re doing “Semi-Casual Valentine’s Day with three courses offered at $39.95. Hence fancier specials. We’ll be featuring USDA “PRIME” prime rib or an 8oz lobster tail. Soup or salad, choice of either entree and dessert. 6025 Douglas Ave., Caledonia, (262) 681-5465.
- DeLightful Sweet Treats by Diana: Valentines Day is on Friday! Remember, I am licensed and insured so my products are allowed in schools…also, not too late to order that home made, handcrafted sweet treat for the ones you love…message or call me! I will have on hand the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes and Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes…claim yours now! (262) 939-7375.
- Wells Brothers Pizza: Valentines day is just around the corner, and we have a delicious dinner special for you. We are offering a Valentine’s dinner for 2…it starts with our own Antipasto salad, followed with a bacon-wrapped tenderloin for each, a baked potato, and fresh vegetable…then we have a homemade dessert for you. All of this for only $39.95 per couple! Dine in only please. Give us a call for a reservation…262-632-4408.
- Flex Gym: Valentines Day special…buy any length membership for regular price and get a second membership of the same length (for the love of your choice) for 50% off…. good until…. I say its over. 2400 Racine Dr.
- Cupid’s 5k: What are you doing this Valentines weekend? There are over 100 single women signed up for the Cupid’s 5K and the forecast is 31 degrees warm. It’s $35 when you use discount code SWEC , form a team of 10 or more and get another $5.00 OFF. ($5.00 rebate after the run for teams of 10 or more)!! This price includes 1 free drink, a hoodie, a goodie bag and a finishers medal. Come on join us. Race starts at: Gaslight Pointe Marina, 217 Gaslight Circle, Racine, Wisconsin 53403
- Valentine’s Day dinner at ENVI: For Valentine’s day this year treat your better half right and indulge in our perfect for two, Valentine’s day dinner. A scrumptious four course meal would be the perfect gift for anyone’s Valentine. With our romantic atmosphere and delicious drinks this will be a date-night that will continue to be talked about. Reservations are highly recommended, call and make one today! 316 Main St., Racine WI (262) 770-4297
- Racine Marriott: DAY FOR TWO VALENTINE’S SPECIAL. Enjoy a romantic night for two at the Racine Marriott. Our Valentine’s Couples’ Package includes: Overnight Deluxe Room Accommodations with early noon check in and a late 2 pm check out, and $40 Voucher for 20 and Oakes Bar and Grill, featuring an evening of specials along with our regular menu. Package available for $119.00 (taxes & gratuities not included) both Friday & Saturday, February 14 and 15, and February 21 and 22, 2014 at 7111 Washington Ave. Book your reservations today at www.racinemarriott.com or call 262-886-6100
[empowerlocal_campaign_offers region_id="22" subcampaign_id="8"]