… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
The following is the agenda for the Village of Union Grove Village Board meeting on April 19 at 6 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER BY VILLAGE CLERK
- Appointment of temporary chairperson in the scheduled absence of the Village President.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
If a quorum is not present, the meeting will automatically adjourn to the next regular meeting.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PRECEDING MEETINGS
- Approval of minutes from the Village Board meeting on April 8, 2021.
- Village Board Draft Minutes 2021.04.08
- COMMENTS FROM PRE-REGISTERED CITIZENS
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Any item listed on the consent agenda may be removed at the request of any member of the Board. The request requires no second, is not discussed, and is not voted upon.
- Presentation of accounts and other claims against the Village.
04.07.21 – 04.16.21 PAID INVOICE REPORT
- Presentation of income and operating statements.
YTD Budget March 2021
- Committee reports.
- Administration Committee
- Building Board
- Community Development Authority
- Finance Committee
- Fire Commission
- Personnel Committee
- Plan Commission
- Police Commission
- Recreation & Parks Committee
- Water, Wastewater, Storm Water & Streets Committee
Rec & Parks Committee Minutes 2021.04.08
Library Board Minutes 2021.04.14
Finance Committee Draft Minutes 2021.04.15
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ON ANY ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Presentation of Racine County Economic Development Corporation 2020 Year-End Report and 2021 Contract Update – Laura Million, Deputy Director
- Discussion and possible action on 2021 agreement with Racine County Economic Development Corporation, as recommended by Community Development Authority.
- Discussion and possible action on Ordinance 2021-03, amended Section 6-57(6) of the Village Code relating to Operators’ Licenses, as recommended by Administration Committee.
- Discussion and possible action on a debt policy, as recommended by Finance Committee.
- Discussion and possible action on a capitalization policy, as recommended by Finance Committee.
- Discussion and possible action on Resolution 2021-06, setting forth the Relocation Order affecting property located at 1222 10th Ave. and 1024 10th Ave. in the Village of Union Grove.
- Discussion and possible action on State/Municipal Agreement for sinkhole repairs at the intersection of STH 11 and New St.
- REPORTS OF VILLAGE OFFICERS
- Village Administrator
- Director of Public Works
- COMMENTS FROM CITIZENS PRESENT (LIMITED TO ITEMS ON THE MEETING
- ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING
Members and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may attend the above-stated meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice. Upon reasonable notice, we will try to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact the Village Clerk, 925 15th Ave., Union Grove, WI 53182 or 262-878-1818.