… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Heroin Support Group Organizer Speaks From Experience
- UPDATE: Three Injured In Pit Bull Attack
- Racine County DA: Heroin ‘Not An Inner City Problem Anymore’
- Excellence in Racine: Case Grad Committed to Racine
- In Separate Incident, Pit Bull Bites Five-Year-Old Girl