Racine County Eye has expanded its coverage over the past six months. You have come to count on us for stories about our coverage of COVID-19, the elections, social justice issues, business spotlights, hometown heroes, and real estate.
We spend hours making sure you have the highest and best information. If this is important to you, please subscribe today.
The Willkomm Companies 10th Annual Charity Fundraiser benefiting two local homeless shelters (HALO of Racine & Shalom Center of Kenosha) will kick off on Monday , October 28th. Our employees at our ten locations will ask customers for a dollar donation to help raise cash for these shelters. Last year the Willkomm Companies proudly raised $15,000! The shelters each received a check for $7,500 that was raised through public and employee donations. Over the last nine years, we have raised a total of $131,014 that went directly to these two local homeless shelters.
You can help support these homeless shelters by visiting any of the 10 participating Willkomm locations:
· Willkomm’s PETRO Mobil (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· Iron Skillet Restaurant (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· TA Truck Service (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· Willkomm’s Washington Ave Mobil (6840 Washington Ave, Racine)
· Willkomm’s on Spring (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd., Racine)
· Dish Restaurant (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd., Racine)
· Rocket Wash – Racine (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd.)
· Rocket Wash – Kenosha (HWY 31 & HWY 158)
· Rocket Wash – Pleasant Prairie (8531 75th St.)
· JWI Mobil Distribution Plant (I-94 & HWY E, Somers).
The fundraiser will conclude Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.
Love what we do?
In addition to our education features, we’ll be kicking off a series of stories highlighting how parents, students, and educators are adapting to the impact of COVID-19 on education. If this is important to you, please consider donating to our education reporting fund. https://business.facebook.com/donate/1846323118855149/3262802717172659/