The Willkomm Companies 10th Annual Charity Fundraiser benefiting two local homeless shelters (HALO of Racine & Shalom Center of Kenosha) will kick off on Monday , October 28th. Our employees at our ten locations will ask customers for a dollar donation to help raise cash for these shelters. Last year the Willkomm Companies proudly raised $15,000! The shelters each received a check for $7,500 that was raised through public and employee donations. Over the last nine years, we have raised a total of $131,014 that went directly to these two local homeless shelters.
You can help support these homeless shelters by visiting any of the 10 participating Willkomm locations:
· Willkomm’s PETRO Mobil (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· Iron Skillet Restaurant (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· TA Truck Service (HWY 20 & I-94, Racine)
· Willkomm’s Washington Ave Mobil (6840 Washington Ave, Racine)
· Willkomm’s on Spring (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd., Racine)
· Dish Restaurant (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd., Racine)
· Rocket Wash – Racine (Spring St. & Green Bay Rd.)
· Rocket Wash – Kenosha (HWY 31 & HWY 158)
· Rocket Wash – Pleasant Prairie (8531 75th St.)
· JWI Mobil Distribution Plant (I-94 & HWY E, Somers).
The fundraiser will conclude Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.