… we have a small favor to ask. Thousands of people have placed their trust in the Racine County Eye’s high-impact journalism because we focus on solutions-based journalism.
With no shareholders or billionaire owners, we can provide trustworthy journalism that focuses on helping readers.
Unlike many others, Racine County Eye’s journalism is available for everyone to read, regardless of what they can afford to pay. We do this because we believe in information equality. Greater numbers of people can keep track of events, understand their impact on people and communities, and become inspired to take meaningful action.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. Every contribution, however big or small, powers our journalism and sustains our future. Support the Racine County Eye from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute. Thank you.
Workforce Development sites across the state will hold “Super Saturday,” an enrollment event being held before the Super Bowl. Certified application counselors and health insurance agents will be available to offer free enrollment help.
Participants will need to bring the following documents:
- social security number & permanent resident card or naturalization certificate
- birth dates of your tax filing household
- pay stubs, W-2 forms or wage & tax statements of your tax filing household (income prediction for 2015)
- policy number for any current health insurance or information about health insurance that is offered through an employer
- username & password if you already have a healthcare.gov account