Workforce Development sites across the state will hold “Super Saturday,” an enrollment event being held before the Super Bowl. Certified application counselors and health insurance agents will be available to offer free enrollment help.
Participants will need to bring the following documents:
- social security number & permanent resident card or naturalization certificate
- birth dates of your tax filing household
- pay stubs, W-2 forms or wage & tax statements of your tax filing household (income prediction for 2015)
- policy number for any current health insurance or information about health insurance that is offered through an employer
- username & password if you already have a healthcare.gov account