Journalism. We believe it should help you live a better life.
That’s why we spend a lot less time on publishing mug shots and a lot more time helping you understand the employment market, figure out how to spend more time with friends and family with our events calendar, and what you can do to help businesses that have opened up. Make no mistake…we aren’t shy. We tackle the big stuff, like COVID and issues around race.
And if you believe in the value of journalism — that it should help, not exploit — please consider becoming a paid member of the Racine County Eye today. We can’t do this work without you.
Racine – Discounted tickets for many popular summer attractions will be available from City of Racine Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services (PRCS) beginning mid-May.
The Wisconsin Park and Recreation Association’s summer ticket program will continue through August as supplies last.
Tickets to the following locations are available:
- Jet Boat Adventure – Wisconsin Dells
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks – Wisconsin Dells
- Noah’s Ark – Wisconsin Dells
- Original Wisconsin Ducks – Wisconsin Dells
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf – Wisconsin Dells
- Six Flags Great America & Hurricane Harbor Water Park (Purchase tickets for Fright Fest now! Ticket sales end mid-August but are valid through October 31)
- Upper Dells Boat Tours – Wisconsin Dells
While sales of discounted tickets will cease at the end of August, most tickets are valid into September and longer. Ticket prices and other attraction information may be found in the WPRA Discount Ticket brochure available at cityofracine.org/ParksRec/Events/ and from the PRCS office at 800 Center St, Rm. 127 or by calling the PRCS office at (262) 636-9131.
Get social! Visit, like and follow us at www.facebook.com/RPRCS/ . Information about all PRCS events may be found at cityofracine.org/ParksRec; by visiting the PRCS main office at 800 Center St, Rm.127; or by calling (262) 636-9131.